When it comes to countertops, you have several options available to you: granite, laminate, stainless steel, etc. But one of the most functional countertop choices around is Corian.
Corian solid surface made by DuPont™ is one of the most versatile materials on the market. This blend of natural materials and pure acrylic polymers provides a product that is not only durable, but attractive, as well. Corian was first introduced to the public in 1967 and, because of its unique nature, became an instant success.
The benefits of Corian countertops include:
• Variety: Corian comes in a wide variety of colors (130 to be exact), to match any kitchen style.
• Durable: Corian is both scratch and heat resistant. If your Corian does get scratched, it can be easily repaired with a little light sanding.
• Single pour design: Corian’s unique manufacturing process means that it is truly a solid surface. This formatting enables some unusual designs and elaborate edges.
• Cleaning: To put it simply, cleaning Corian is easy! With proper care, your Corian countertop will stay looking like new for years to come! The surface is nonpourous, meaning stains do not sink in and it does not foster mold, mildew, and bacteria growth.
• NSF/ANSI Standard 51 certified for food contact
• Variety of finishes: There are three types of Corian countertop finishes: matte/satin, semi-gloss and high-gloss.
• Prices: A product this good has to be expensive, right? Wrong! Corian is much more affordable than you may think.
If you are looking to update your kitchen with a brand new Corian countertop, don’t bring in another contractor! Let Kitchen Saver handle the job!
Twenty-five years ago, Kitchen Saver opened its doors and began offering remodeling and refacing services to customers in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Quality workmanship, solid materials and innovation were our watch words, and they still are today.
At Kitchen Saver we guarantee all of our work, because we install every job we sell. We have never used subcontractors, and we never will. Our woodworking shops and trained craftsmen create furniture grade cabinets that transform your kitchen into a showplace.
If you have any questions, please contact Kitchen Saver for all your Kitchen needs by calling 877-828-9056 or click here today!