Your kitchen cabinet refacing project is the perfect time to not only improve the aesthetics of your cabinets, but also maximize your cabinet space by adding functionality to your kitchen cabinets. This can be done by installing the following fitted cabinet accessories:
• Pot and Pan Pull Out Drawers: They go by many names – pull out shelves, slide out shelves, slide out drawers, roll out drawers, kitchen pullouts, sliding drawers – but no matter what you call them, sliding cabinet drawers are fantastic space savers. Not only do they allow you to better store your items, but they also make those items more accessible. Say good-bye to the days of crawling in and out of your cabinets. Now everything easily slides in and out.
• Lazy Susans: A Lazy Susan cabinet typically consists of one or two rotating trays or carousels that rotate around a center axis pole within the kitchen cabinet. This will help to maximize your existing cabinet space. Enough said.
• Tilt Out Sink Trays: These trays help you utilize the unused space between the counter edge and the sink bowl inside your cabinets.
• Heavy Duty Mixer Lift: The heavy-duty lift mechanism raises your mixer to counter top level giving you the kitchen accessory you need in a matter of seconds. When you’re finished, the Mixer Lift smoothly returns the mixer to your cabinet for convenient storage.
• Bread Drawer: Turn any base cabinet drawer into a custom bread drawer. This type of drawer, when closed, has a lid that seals the unit. This is a great storage option!
• Customized Cutlery Dividers: These dividers feature compartments of various sizes for separating and organizing cutlery, small gadgets, and accessories.
• Door-mounted Spice Racks: Why take up usable counter space with a standalone spice rack? There has to be a better solution. And there is. A concealed spice rack can fit neatly inside your cabinet door, to save space. This will not only save you tons of counter space, but it will also make it much easier to find the spices you need, when you need them.
Kitchen Saver is dedicated to making your kitchen remodeling not only beautiful, but also convenient and affordable. Plus, we guarantee all of our work, because we install every job we sell. We have never used subcontractors, and we never will.
The Kitchen Saver Solution to Kitchen Cabinet Refacing: Custom Cabinet Renewal
Wiith over 5,000 successful jobs completed, Kitchen Saver is a leader in the kitchen refacing and remodeling field. But Kitchen Saver surpasses the simple reface and offers Custom Cabinet Renewal, which combines kitchen remodeling and cabinet refacing at an affordable price.
Take a look at our Before & After Gallery to get a better understanding of the work we do.
If you have any questions, please contact Kitchen Saver for all your Kitchen needs by calling 877-828-9056 or click here today!
Twenty-five years ago, Kitchen Saver opened its doors and began offering remodeling and refacing services to customers in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Quality workmanship, solid materials and innovation were our watch words, and they still are today.