Whenever you begin a new home improvement project – especially a kitchen remodel – it is important to brainstorm, gather ideas, and plan. And until recently, this process was not extremely easy. You had to find pictures in magazines, cut out those pictures and keep all of those clippings in a dedicated design folder.
The process was long, labor-intensive, and messy. But it was necessary to help gain inspiration and to better visualize the final product.
Well, that was then and this is now.
Now, there is a new technology that has greatly improved the design process…Pinterest! You can use Pinterest to gather, pin, repin, and organize all of your kitchen design ideas. And it is easy!
How to use Pinterest to Redesign your Kitchen
- Request a Pinterest invite.
- Create your profile.
- Create your first board. Click “Add+” in the top right corner and then select “Create Board.” Now you can name your board something like “Kitchen Design Ideas.” Or, you can create separate boards for each section of your kitchen, including Countertop Ideas, Cabinet Ideas, Decoration Ideas, etc. Pinterest allows you to easily organize each aspect of your dream kitchen!
- Next, you will want to install the “Pin It” Button. This widget allows you to easily pin any image you may come across on the web.
- Start pinning! If you find a picture you like, click your “Pin It” button, find the image you like, hover over it, click the “Pin This” button, assign the image to one of your kitchen design boards, and add a description.
- Start RePinning! If you find an image or design idea on Pinterest, you can “Repin” that image to one of your boards. Hover over the image, click “Repin, assign the image to one of your kitchen design boards, and add a description.
It is that easy! So what are you waiting for? Get on Pinterest and start designing your brand new kitchen. And be sure to check out Kitchen Saver on Pinterest, while you’re at it!
If you have any questions, please contact Kitchen Saver for all your Kitchen needs by calling 877-828-9056 or click here today!
Twenty-five years ago, Kitchen Saver opened its doors and began offering remodeling and refacing services to customers in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Quality workmanship, solid materials and innovation were our watch words, and they still are today.