We all want the “perfect” home, but many of us just do not have the time to accomplish everything we want to. Between the kids, the dog, your significant other, and your job, you just do not have enough time in the day to breathe, let alone redesign a kitchen.
Well, here are some quick and simple kitchen design ideas that even the busiest of individuals can find time to accomplish.
- Opt Art: One of the easiest ways to spice up any room is with art. Of course though, you do not have time to go shopping for art! What to do? Well, it is simple; try framing some vintage recipe pamphlets or remove pages from affordable paperback art books. You may be surprised at how this simple suggestion will really liven up your boring kitchen.
- New Hardware: It is all about the details. You do not need to completely overhaul your kitchen to give it a new look. Instead, try swapping out your old hardware for stylish new handles and pulls. It is amazing how such a little change can make such a big impact on your kitchen décor.
- New Curtains: New curtains or window treatments can really transform your kitchen with very minimal effort. If your current curtains complement you wall color, try hanging a contrasting hue or a fun pattern
- Cabinets with an Artistic Touch: A little paint can go a long way. Try stenciling a new design on the front panels of your cabinets. This quick and simple solution will breathe new life into your outdated kitchen.
- Kitchen Lighting: Lighting can change the entire look and feel of a room. And when it comes to kitchen lighting, your options are nearly endless. The Basics of Kitchen Lighting: The Best Way to Highlight Your New Kitchen Saver Kitchen is With the Right Lighting
- Plants: A quick way to add color to your kitchen is by adding some flowers! What could be easier?
- Custom Cabinet Renewal from Kitchen Saver: It takes Kitchen Saver only 3 days to transform an old, unsightly kitchen. And with over 5,000 successful jobs completed, Kitchen Saver is a leader in the kitchen refacing and remodeling field. Take a look at our Before & After Gallery to get a better understanding of the work we do.
If you have any questions, please contact Kitchen Saver for all your Kitchen needs by calling 877-828-9056 or click here today!
Twenty-five years ago, Kitchen Saver opened its doors and began offering remodeling and refacing services to customers in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Quality workmanship, solid materials and innovation were our watch words, and they still are today.