If you are like most of us, you cannot survive the morning without a cup of coffee (or two or three). But making your daily trip to Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks before work can get pretty expensive pretty fast. After all, those $4 lattes add up! Because of this, more and more homeowners are opting to transform their kitchens into their own little coffee shops.
Transforming your Kitchen into your very own Coffee Shop
Step 1) Make your kitchen look and feel more like a coffee shop.
- Use some of the colors coffee shops tend to utilize, including chocolate browns, deep purples, oranges and deep reds – colors that invoke a warm, relaxing feeling.
- Add a little artwork. This can include images of coffee cups or mugs, rendered works of art related to java or mocha, abstract prints, or anything you can think of.
Step 2) Invest in a quality Coffee Maker. After all, a coffee shop isn’t complete without coffee!
- Consider your needs. Do you need a machine that makes specialty drinks or one that just makes coffee? Do you want to brew an entire pot or are you interested in an instant cup of coffee (Keurig)?
- Do your research. Read some reviews and familiarize yourself with different brands before you ever set foot in a store.
- Consider your budget. When it comes to quality coffee, cheaper is definitely not always better. Make sure to find the best possible coffee maker that fits in your budget.
Benefits of Transforming your Kitchen into your very own Coffee Shop
- Cost Effective: This is a great way to save money, even if you have to make an initial investment in a good coffee/espresso maker.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Transforming your kitchen into your very own coffee shop is a great excuse to add a little more aesthetic appeal to your kitchen.
- Relaxing: Nothing sounds quite as nice as coffee in your pajamas. So skip the coffee shop and spend an extra 15 minutes at home, sipping on that hot mug of freshly brewed coffee. It will help make your mornings much more relaxing.
With a little creativity, you can transform your kitchen into your own personal coffee shop!
If you have any questions, please contact Kitchen Saver for all your Kitchen needs by calling 877-828-9056 or click here today!
Twenty-five years ago, Kitchen Saver opened its doors and began offering remodeling and refacing services to customers in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. Quality workmanship, solid materials and innovation were our watch words, and they still are today.