- What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
- Innovative Kitchen Gadgets: The Perfect Gifts for this Holiday Season
- Homemade Pet Treats: The Perfect Gift for your Pets this Holiday Season
- Holiday Dinners vs. Your New Diet: Beat Temptation & Stay the Course
- Avoid the Black Friday Crowds and give the Gift of a Kitchen Saver Kitchen!
- Thanksgiving and Fire Safety Tips from Kitchen Saver
- Thanksgiving Alternatives: Ditch the Turkey and get Creative
- Emergency / Disaster Preparedness: Be Ready for Storms like Hurricane Sandy
- Homemade Halloween Treats: Fun Recipes for you and the Kids
- Spicing Things Up: Making Your Own Homemade Spices
Spring is right around the corner. And you know what that means? Spring Cleaning! And no room in your home takes more abuse than your kitchen. So where better to start your spring cleaning efforts. Kitchen Spring Cleaning (estimated time: … Continue reading
While the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) resulted in ADA Accessible Guidelines (ADAAG), which provided handicap accessibility specifications for public buildings, there are no such guidelines for residential buildings. And for the over 30 million Americans who use either a … Continue reading
The term New Year’s resolution has a certain negative connotation. After all, who really expects to see their resolution all the way through to 2013? Our guess is not many…if anyone. That’s why we do not like to use the … Continue reading
Making the world a better place can be easy. In fact, you don’t even have to leave your kitchen. How much more convenient can you get? At least 1/3 of cleaning products contain chemicals that are known to cause significant … Continue reading
Going green. Some thought it was just a fad. They were wrong. Going green is an increasingly popular pledge to make the world a more eco-friendly place in which to live. And going green doesn’t start with large corporations or … Continue reading
With the holiday season quickly approaching, you will surely be spending ridiculous amounts of money on gifts for your family, friends, and co-workers. So it only makes sense to try and save a little money in other areas of your … Continue reading