- What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
- Innovative Kitchen Gadgets: The Perfect Gifts for this Holiday Season
- Homemade Pet Treats: The Perfect Gift for your Pets this Holiday Season
- Holiday Dinners vs. Your New Diet: Beat Temptation & Stay the Course
- Avoid the Black Friday Crowds and give the Gift of a Kitchen Saver Kitchen!
- Thanksgiving and Fire Safety Tips from Kitchen Saver
- Thanksgiving Alternatives: Ditch the Turkey and get Creative
- Emergency / Disaster Preparedness: Be Ready for Storms like Hurricane Sandy
- Homemade Halloween Treats: Fun Recipes for you and the Kids
- Spicing Things Up: Making Your Own Homemade Spices
There are so many fun uses for the kitchen besides just cooking. Some cool science experiments can be done very easily in the kitchen. They can be great for family time and educational for kids. Fizzy Balloons is a great … Continue reading
Break away from the same old Valentine’s Day traditions and stay in this February 14th. After all, you don’t have to spend a fortune on dinner to make the night special. A nice, romantic, dinner for two is more intimate … Continue reading
It might not have been very much snow this past weekend, but it got us at Kitchen Saver thinking about our favorite snowy day recipes. While we couldn’t agree on everyone’s selections, we could agree that the following two recipes … Continue reading
Last week we discussed airline kitchens. This week, we are going to aim a bit lower as we examine cruise ship galleys (kitchens). Commercial airplanes and in-flight dining were first popularized in the 1930s. By that time, ocean liners had … Continue reading
As much as you want your little youngster to stay a child forever, all he/she wants to do is grow up. And part of this desire to be older includes your child’s wanting to “help” you in the kitchen. But … Continue reading