- What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
- Innovative Kitchen Gadgets: The Perfect Gifts for this Holiday Season
- Homemade Pet Treats: The Perfect Gift for your Pets this Holiday Season
- Holiday Dinners vs. Your New Diet: Beat Temptation & Stay the Course
- Avoid the Black Friday Crowds and give the Gift of a Kitchen Saver Kitchen!
- Thanksgiving and Fire Safety Tips from Kitchen Saver
- Thanksgiving Alternatives: Ditch the Turkey and get Creative
- Emergency / Disaster Preparedness: Be Ready for Storms like Hurricane Sandy
- Homemade Halloween Treats: Fun Recipes for you and the Kids
- Spicing Things Up: Making Your Own Homemade Spices
Are your kitchen cabinets hand-stained or machine stained? And what is the difference? The main difference between hand-stained kitchen cabinets and machine stained cabinets is quality. A hand-applied finish is a critical part of the overall beauty and quality of … Continue reading
Your kitchen experiences a lot of traffic and use, and your cabinets are no exception. Over time, cabinet doors and drawers chip, crack or break. When this happens, you have two choices. Ignore the problem as your kitchen cabinets slowly … Continue reading
Between work, the kids, PTA meetings, and everything else a parent has to do, it is often hard to keep up with the latest design trends. You barely have time to breathe, let alone contemplate what kitchen cabinet finish is … Continue reading
Whenever you begin a new home improvement project – especially a kitchen remodel – it is important to brainstorm, gather ideas, and plan. And until recently, this process was not extremely easy. You had to find pictures in magazines, cut … Continue reading
Your kitchen experiences a lot of traffic and use, and your cabinets are no exception. Over time, cabinet doors and drawers chip, crack or break – and the hardware becomes loose and worn. Are your ugly, outdated kitchen cabinets brining … Continue reading