- What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
- Innovative Kitchen Gadgets: The Perfect Gifts for this Holiday Season
- Homemade Pet Treats: The Perfect Gift for your Pets this Holiday Season
- Holiday Dinners vs. Your New Diet: Beat Temptation & Stay the Course
- Avoid the Black Friday Crowds and give the Gift of a Kitchen Saver Kitchen!
- Thanksgiving and Fire Safety Tips from Kitchen Saver
- Thanksgiving Alternatives: Ditch the Turkey and get Creative
- Emergency / Disaster Preparedness: Be Ready for Storms like Hurricane Sandy
- Homemade Halloween Treats: Fun Recipes for you and the Kids
- Spicing Things Up: Making Your Own Homemade Spices
Tag Archives: solid materials
When it comes to throwing the best 4th of July barbeque or cookout you should be primarily concerned with one thing: FOOD! After all, the backbone of any great barbeque is great food. And you cannot cook great food without … Continue reading
Last week we discussed airline kitchens. This week, we are going to aim a bit lower as we examine cruise ship galleys (kitchens). Commercial airplanes and in-flight dining were first popularized in the 1930s. By that time, ocean liners had … Continue reading
The term New Year’s resolution has a certain negative connotation. After all, who really expects to see their resolution all the way through to 2013? Our guess is not many…if anyone. That’s why we do not like to use the … Continue reading
With everyone cutting back on $4 lattes on the way to work, more and more homeowners are transforming their kitchens into their own private coffee shops. This is not only a great money saving idea, but it is also a … Continue reading
A Jetson like kitchen may not be as far off as you may think. There are several revolutionary kitchen appliance technologies out there that are right on the brink of viability, futuristic gadgets that include a fridge that uses bright … Continue reading