At Kitchen Saver, the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and communities we serve continue to be our highest priority. As the dynamics surrounding COVID-19 continue to change, we remain committed to doing everything possible to ensure the health and safety of all.
While our offices are temporarily closed due to COVID-19 restrictions, customers can continue to reach us by phone and on Facebook for any inquiries and support.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the frontlines working to contain this virus, and our hearts and thoughts go out to all the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event. Thank you.
We will be ceasing normal operations in all service areas due to directives issued in those service areas to close all non-life sustaining businesses. We are continuing to contact customers with pending installations and design appointments as quickly as possible to inform them of this update. We do not have a date when normal operations will resume, but our goal is to get back to serving our customers, employees and our communities as soon as feasibly and safely as possible.
The health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve are of the utmost importance for Kitchen Saver. As you may know, there has been a lot of concern about potential risks associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We encourage everyone to take appropriate precautions at all times to safeguard their health and wellbeing, and we want to let you know some things Kitchen Saver is doing to protect our employees and everyone we interact with on a daily basis.
Here are just a few things Kitchen Saver has been doing and will continue to do:
- We actively encourage sick employees to stay home: Kitchen Saver encourages employees who are experiencing illness to stay home to recuperate. This reduces the potential for possible exposure to others, as well as provides our employees the opportunity to recover. In addition, Kitchen Saver’s medical benefits for covered, fulltime employees and family members include access to Teladoc, a unique tool that provides the opportunity to interact with healthcare professionals 24/7 from anywhere for $0. Employees can do so without the need to physically visit a doctor or urgent care facility. Employees covered by other medical plans should contact their carrier; many plans offer a similar benefit.
- We protect ill employees: While no Kitchen Saver employees have been diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19) to date, if employees do come to work displaying symptoms of any illness, their managers are encouraged to send the employees home until they are symptom free. This allows employees to rest and recuperate more effectively, as well as minimize risk to their coworkers.
- We emphasize respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene at all times: Our employees are encouraged to wash their hands throughout the day, including after they touch their face, cough, or sneeze. They are also encouraged to use a tissue when coughing or sneezing, and to wash their hands thoroughly after using the rest room. Hand sanitizer is also available for employees to quickly clean their hands throughout the day.
- We perform routine and thorough environmental cleaning: Each of our office locations is routinely and thoroughly cleaned by professional cleaners to minimize dust, germs, and other hazards. In fact, Kitchen Saver has recently purchased and deployed an Electrostatic Disinfecting Sprayer in our Call Center, Corporate Offices, and some other locations. This new protocol was put in motion before the recent concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19) as part of Kitchen Saver’s ongoing commitment to our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. By keeping a clean environment, we increase the odds of maintaining a healthy environment.
- We advise active symptoms checks for traveling employees: For those employees who do travel, we encourage them to perform active symptoms checks to ensure they are not displaying symptoms before and after they travel. This protects employees by catching potential symptoms earlier, as well as others around them who may come into contact with those employees.
What that means for you
- As the general public interacts with Kitchen Saver employees at malls, shows, and other events, please know we are taking precautions to safeguard their health and yours. They will perform symptom checks before and after each shift, and the use of hand sanitizer throughout their shift is highly encouraged. In addition, our installers will also perform the same symptom checks before and after every installation and use hand sanitizer throughout your installation.
- Thankfully for our customers, our in-home design consultation process allows customers to avoid large gatherings of people at malls and other large events simply to get a generic quote. Before any private evaluation that provides a personalized, down-to-thepenny quote, our Design Consultants will perform a thorough symptom check on themselves to ensure they are symptom free. In addition, they will use hand sanitizer before and after each consultation. Finally management at Kitchen Saver will continue to monitor and evaluate our employees’ health to ensure any employee who may potentially be sick avoid public contact until they feel and are better.
- If you have any questions about our In-Home Design Consultation and our efforts to minimize risks to our employees, customers and the general public, please contact our Call Center at 1-844-806-3377. Our representatives would be happy to schedule a safe, easy appointment that fits your schedule.