- What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
- Innovative Kitchen Gadgets: The Perfect Gifts for this Holiday Season
- Homemade Pet Treats: The Perfect Gift for your Pets this Holiday Season
- Holiday Dinners vs. Your New Diet: Beat Temptation & Stay the Course
- Avoid the Black Friday Crowds and give the Gift of a Kitchen Saver Kitchen!
- Thanksgiving and Fire Safety Tips from Kitchen Saver
- Thanksgiving Alternatives: Ditch the Turkey and get Creative
- Emergency / Disaster Preparedness: Be Ready for Storms like Hurricane Sandy
- Homemade Halloween Treats: Fun Recipes for you and the Kids
- Spicing Things Up: Making Your Own Homemade Spices
Tag Archives: Maryland
Your kitchen experiences a lot of traffic and use, and your cabinets are no exception. Over time, cabinet doors and drawers chip, crack or break. When this happens, you have two choices. Ignore the problem as your kitchen cabinets slowly … Continue reading
We live in an incredibly visual world for a very good reason. Pictures and visuals are universal…language is not. If you want to know the latest kitchen design trends in China or Italy, you aren’t going to visit a Chinese … Continue reading
We all want the “perfect” home, but many of us just do not have the time to accomplish everything we want to. Between the kids, the dog, your significant other, and your job, you just do not have enough time … Continue reading
While the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) resulted in ADA Accessible Guidelines (ADAAG), which provided handicap accessibility specifications for public buildings, there are no such guidelines for residential buildings. And for the over 30 million Americans who use either a … Continue reading
The term New Year’s resolution has a certain negative connotation. After all, who really expects to see their resolution all the way through to 2013? Our guess is not many…if anyone. That’s why we do not like to use the … Continue reading