This Policy does NOT apply to information you provide to or that is collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
- Information Collection
- Information Usage
- Information Protection
- Cookie Usage
- 3rd Party Disclosure
- 3rd Party Links
- Google AdSense
- CAN SPAM
- SMS OPT-IN
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG OR WEBSITE?
We collect serval types of information from and about users of our Website including:
- Personal Information. When ordering or registering on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Zip Code or other details to help you with your experience.
- Non-Personal Information. This includes, but is not limited to, user behavior on our Services and aggregated generic information. This is information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Usage Information. This includes, but is not limited to, information about your device including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, page interaction information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. We collect information that you provide to us, including but not limited to, information you provide by filling in forms on our Services, such as information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material on the Website, or requesting further services on the Website. We may also ask for this information when you report a problem with our Services, or exercise your privacy rights and choices (see “Your Privacy Rights and Choices”).
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage information as described above, and we also may use these technologies, at times in connection with third party services, to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
This Website uses “cookie” technology to obtain non-Personal Information from online visitors. We don’t extract Personal Information in this process. Rather, cookies allow us to update and improve our Website. Even if you set your browser not to accept cookies, you can still use most of the features of the Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information in the following ways:
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other Website features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To contact you by phone, email, and text, including using automated technology to dial you, to discuss our products, offers, and services and your project.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services in which you may have an interest, including the availability of products and services from our affiliated companies.
- We may share your contact information with or receive your contact information from affiliated companies and companies that we have partnered with, such as franchisors, and this this contact information may be used for marketing purposes. You have the ability to opt-out of these marketing communications at any time.
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or alert you when cookies are being sent. Note that some parts of the Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly if you do so./li>
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information provided in this Policy.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information provided in this Policy. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information provided in this Policy.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Certain data protection laws may provide you with more privacy rights than those listed above, depending on your citizenship or residency.
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our Website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Website as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled that make your Website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless disclosed within this policy.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our Website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
Opt-in to receive coupons, schedule consultation, or chat notifications via SMS from Bath Fitter. Message Frequency, Reply HELP for help, Reply STOP to stop. Message and data rates may apply. Mobile information will not be shared with third parties for marketing or promotional services.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
550 Financial Way, Etters, PA 17319
Last Revision Date: 04/27/2022